Amy and the Bliss Tribe
Come see us play:
- Saturday June 4th – 7:30pm to 9:30pm at Yoga Now
- Sunday June 12th – 8:30pm Opening of Chi!Ka!Go!
- Sunday July 10th – 8:30pm Opening of Chi!Ka!Go!
Kirtan is a joyous celebration in music in Sanskrit. The repetition of the mantras creates a relaxed state in the mind which is both peaceful and joyous. The word Kirtan comes form the Sanskrit root “kirt” which means “to name, to communicate, to celebrate, to praise, to glorify.” Kirtan can be seen as a bridge between our outer and inner selves and an expression of our desire to know and love God within. We bring in spirit through our joy and our music and we hope you will join us!
Usual members include:
- Amy Beth Treciokas: harmonium and vocals
- Brent Roman: percussion
- Eric Majeski : guitar and vocals
- For more information, or to book a gig, please contact Amy at (312) 505-9814 or email@example.com