Amy and the Bliss Tribe
Come see us play:
- Saturday, March 2, 2019 – 7:30pm – 9:30pm Kirtan at Yoga Now – 742 N. LaSalle, Suite 201, Chicago, IL 60654 (312) 280-9642 www.yoganowchicago.com
- Saturday September 21, 2019 – Kirtan at Midwest Yoga and Kirtan Fest at the Jefferson County Fairgrounds in Jefferson, WI www.MidwestYKF.com. Come Join us for a Spectacular Festival in the Midwest!!!!
Kirtan is a joyous celebration in music in Sanskrit. The repetition of the mantras creates a relaxed state in the mind which is both peaceful and joyous. The word Kirtan comes form the Sanskrit root “kirt” which means “to name, to communicate, to celebrate, to praise, to glorify.” Kirtan can be seen as a bridge between our outer and inner selves and an expression of our desire to know and love God within. We bring in spirit through our joy and our music and we hope you will join us!
Usual members include:
- Amy Beth Treciokas: harmonium and vocals
- Brent Roman: percussion
- Eric Majeski : guitar and vocals
- Here are some samples of our music:
- For more information, or to book a gig, please contact Amy at firstname.lastname@example.org