Amy and the Bliss Tribe
Come see us play:
- Kirtan is a joyous celebration in music in Sanskrit. The repetition of the mantras creates a relaxed state in the mind which is both peaceful and joyous. The word Kirtan comes form the Sanskrit root “kirt” which means “to name, to communicate, to celebrate, to praise, to glorify.” Kirtan can be seen as a bridge between our outer and inner selves and an expression of our desire to know and love God within. We bring in spirit through our joy and our music and we hope you will join us!
- Stay posted for our next gigs at Yoga Now and beyond
You can catch our music on Spotify and iTunes, in the meanwhile.
- We are playing July 21st @ 7:30pm at Yoga Now, 742 N. LaSalle, Suite 201, Chicago, IL 60654.
To register, click here: https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/classic/ws?studioid=2260&stype=-8&sView=day&sLoc=0&sTrn=100000251&date=07/21/23
Usual members include:
- Amy Beth Treciokas: harmonium and vocals
- Brent Roman: percussion
- Eric Majeski : guitar and vocals
Here are some samples of our music:
For more information, or to book a gig, please contact Amy at (312) 505-9814 or email@example.com