New to Yoga?
Simple Steps to Start your Yoga Journey
Yoga is one of the best ways to stay healthy, look good and feel great. If you are new to yoga, you may have some questions.
- We recommend that you wear comfortable, loose-fitting clothing, as you would wear to any gym workout.
- A non-slip yoga mat is recommended. If you do not have one, we can provide one for a $2 rental fee, or you can choose to purchase a mat from us.
- We also provide towels, free to charge.
- Please arrive a couple of minutes early, to allow to time to fill out the registration form and get acclimated to the studio.
- More than anything, yoga beginners need patience and an open mind. With a little determination, you will start to notice results soon.