First time student?
Try 1 month unlimited yoga for $49!
- Drop-in Class: $22
- 5-class pass: $80
- 10-class pass: $150
- 20-class pass: $250
- Unlimited Monthly $129/month (no commitment)
- Unlimited Monthly, auto-renew Membership $119/month (3 month commitment)
- Unlimited Annual Pass $1300
Mat Rental is available for $2
What Others are Saying About Yoga Now
- “Yoga Now is a mindful shala, where everyone is made to feel welcome and comfortable. In this fast-paces society in which we live, it helps bring my mind and body into balance.”-Maria
- It seems that nowadays, everywhere you look there is a new yoga studio popping up, and that this ancient tradition has been westernized in a myriad of ways to serve our busy world in a busy way. I have no judgment of those who gain from studios of this nature, but in walking through the doors of Yoga Now, I feel as if I am tapping into the ancient nature and sacredness of this fascinating institution. It seems as if everywhere I turn, or with every guru I turn to within the doors of Yoga Now, there is a certain and specific level of expertise to be openly shared with me as a new and devoted student of this primal art form. – Dave K.
- “The teacher training program at Yoga Now is a truly transformative experience. You’ll strengthen your physical practice and you will learn the history of yoga as well as the many interconnecting branches of yoga. Through this, you will deepen your whole practice and understanding of what it means to be a yogi” – Olivia
- “I would like to thank Amy Beth and the entire Yoga Now family for their continued support and teaching. From late night Kirtan to pre-dawn Mysore, Yoga Now is my home for all things yoga. Namaste!” – CheVonne
- “Yoga Now is Authentic Awesomeness! It’s a great place to practice, learn and grow according to the classical teachings of yoga.” – Mary B.